CICCIO, 1* Michelin
“New Style Negroni”
- 4 cl of The Herbalist gin
- 1 cl of Campari or Gancia
- 1 cl of Vermouth (Dolin)
- 1 cl of Cointreau
5 cl of blood orange juice
(or just ordinary orange juice)
- 1 cl of sugar syrup, plain or with spices*
Material: a long drinks glass,
measuring cup and shaker
- Put all the ingredients with plenty of ice cubes into the shaker and shake vigorously
- Serve in a chilled glass with orange peel
The Herbalist gin, Campari, Vermouth and Cointreau can also be mixed in advance in larger amounts. This mixture is easy to keep, so that the cocktail can be prepared quickly and easily.
* If you are making a classic sugar syrup, you can (while the syrup is still hot) add spices such as clove, cinnamon and dried chili. This syrup is also easy to keep.